Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Sincerity

What's on my mind?
I really am not perfect. I am uncomfortable when people call me boss out of my position and not because it's a nickname. I used to look up to certain people and be in half fear of them, mesmerized by their persona and the charisma they carry - everything of themselves is just so admirable, you know?
Now I am afraid that I am being held up to that standard which I cannot meet. So before anything has been set in stone and before you hold me to that high standard, I want to say that I am not perfect. I struggle with myself everyday (hah, so narcissistic!) and if my real self were revealed to the world I'm afraid even I myself won't cast a glance at me because I'd be so detestable.
Praise God for he loves us. He is crazy for loving such creations as you and me, and we better know that. I want to live like his grace is renewed and fresh every morning-because it is!-but my human thinking wouldn't let me. It's putting God in a box that says he should act like a human being, that the way he thinks is more strict than the way I think.

But "Gods ways are higher than your ways, and neither are his thoughts your thoughts," Please let me rest in that knowledge O God so that I won't overthink anything too much.

So, what's on your mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment