Friday, September 7, 2012

Jesus loves you like no other

This week has been a pretty good week so far. I am learning to let every day go by as it happens and live knowing that God is here for me. Yes. Revolutionary. He is not against me,


Also the insane amount of workload that exponentially (I am not kidding you) increased gave me something to think about for eight hours every day, which really helps in tiring me out and giving me a purpose in life  JKJK
But I must add it really helps to keep my mind off the Matter.


More of God. We can never have enough of Him. He makes all things purposeful and beautiful in his time.


Doubt or hope? I choose hope, simply because the alternative is a black hole with no beginning and no end.


Good night, my skin needs rest.

PS: I may go to the hairdressers this weekend, should I have sufficient funds. Just a reminder to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment