Sunday, December 30, 2012

last movie watched in 2012



Watched this today with HT, Sher & B. Bukit Raja cinema is really awesome now, after renovations! I'm totally watching all my movies there from now onwards :)

from mashable/quickmeme

I can't explain to you Les Miserables, but I can teach you the proper pronunciation of it. 

Lay Mee-Zuh-Rub

It's French, that's why it's not Less Miserables. But I called it that for my whole life! bahaha.

Jack Hughman Hugh Jackman as the main character, Jean ValJean

Russell Crowe as the antagonist Javert 

Anne Hathaway as Fantine


These two are my faves. Helena Bonham Carter & Sacha Baron Cohen.


You know why you should go watch Les Miz? Because it's a great movie. And sometimes you gotta watch movies that are food for thought in between not-so-serious movies. 
It is made with a goal in mind and I think it pretty darn well told its story.

If movies were classified from shallow to deep, this would be the Mariana Trench. (Hah! I thought of that while in the theatre)


No comments:

Post a Comment