Saturday, March 23, 2013

#BTinSg summary

I just got back from my first (and hopefully not last!) working holiday to Singapore. It was a whirlwind tour of the best of Singapore, plus a few hidden gems here and there. Definitely one to remember, as me and a colleague went around sampling the little bits of what makes Singapore the place to be at the moment. 

In terms of culture, we were given a crash course through the cultural precincts of the city state - Kampong Glam, Chinatown and Little India, plus an enriching river cruise. 

Food-wise, we tasted the diverse palatable offerings Singapore has to offer. My favorite has to be the biggest and baddest Asian lunch buffet at the Straits Kitchen in Hyatt Hotel. Bad as in, top form, real good; like if the buffet wore clothes, it was wearing skinny jeans and muscle tee with a leather jacket. 

We were spoilt for choice at entertainment. Universal Studios Singapore, Marine Life Park and my personal favorite, the indie/chill Timbre Rock & Roots music festival! I enjoyed myself so much that night. 

Once I compile all the photos and find a suitable category, I hope to be able to document this trip. So...stay tuned! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment