Saturday, July 13, 2013

going back 10 years

If you went back 10 years in time, what would you tell your past self?

Okay, first of all, I am not a fan of the whole altering time-space continuum thing. You're gonna create a loophole and allow for new things to happen within that dimension, and that would have some serious consequences, man!

But if I had to tell something to my 12 years old self, I would tell her: "Aisha, high school life will suck for you. But don't lose sleep. It'll get better in a few years' time. Just continue to do what you like to do and be yourself. Think positive and be positive. Remember that sometimes, girls will hate on girls for no clear reason (I personally think it's PMS). If you find girls who like your company and treasure you as a friend, keep them for life. Drop anything that's bad for you. Look outwards. Don't be so inward facing. You're not the only one facing problems in life. This is probably the hardest years for you (developmentally) but remember that puberty never killed anyone.

Ah, I am so smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment