Friday, November 8, 2013

This week on Gen Y

This week saw a lot of articles floating around my circle of Facebook friends, and these two in particular stood out for being shared countless times.

The first, Marriage Isn't For You. A selfless sort of article with plenty of valid points brought forward, only to be trumped by this Huffington Post article (only shared by one friend).

The second, Why Men Aren't Really Men Anymore from Elite Daily. This article is so full of it, I was glad to see some brain cells in the comments section.
Actually you know what, I don't even know why I bother sharing anything related to Elite Daily here. I just want to let all my friends know that whatever the site says cannot be taken in its entirety, and you have to look to other sites for better food for thought. ED is a tabloid site built on traffic, gained by airing sensational opinion pieces with more fluff and less logic than the Kardashians.


No comments:

Post a Comment