Tuesday, January 12, 2016

truth

One thing I wish I knew when I was younger is the importance and function of the truth. It's very important to know the truth of the values you hold to be true to yourself. I'm not saying this to sound like I know it all, and neither do I know all values which I hold true, but I do know that it is important to know your TRUTH. When challenges and tough times come, you will know the true North Star within you which holds you and grounds you, and keeps you anchored. It is not to give you self-righteousness, nor does it give you the right to look down on others. So many times have I found courage and strength within the Truth that I hold in me, and so many times has it been a solace - especially evident when no one seems to be in the same boat as I am,

"you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

No comments:

Post a Comment